four generations of lovely people!! What a beautiful group. Glad to see Grandpa doing well. Love you, Tom
Thank you so, so much for everything....Aubs and I have a lovely weekend.And maybe I didn't gain any weight even though you made me salmon and filet mignon.....since you made me walk 6 miles!!!I love you.
I just had the left over green chili in a flour tortilla....ymmmmmm
very nice! berry beautiful!! cherry awesome!!!
I so glad you got to see each other. I know Keri was so happy to be there!!!! :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
four generations of lovely people!! What a beautiful group. Glad to see Grandpa doing well.
Love you,
Tom
Thank you so, so much for everything....Aubs and I have a lovely weekend.
And maybe I didn't gain any weight even though you made me salmon and filet mignon.....since you made me walk 6 miles!!!
I love you.
I just had the left over green chili in a flour tortilla....ymmmmmm
very nice!
berry beautiful!!
cherry awesome!!!
I so glad you got to see each other. I know Keri was so happy to be there!!!! :)
Post a Comment