That's "KISS" is "KEEP IT SIMPLE STUPID". It was lovely. After being on vacation my camera lost its battery but I did get some good before pictures. Ann
Bagby sang three great songs accompanied by Jan King who is teaching all of my friends piano at the college.


Here is Nancy, Darlene and her neighbor, Betty
Fogg.

Donnie pinning the name tag on her Mom, Ava Pauline.

Betty is in the middle with her neighbor, Nancy Edwards, and Sandra.


This donkey does not have a name yet. Judy is up for suggestions.


I am not telling you what these girls are trying to hide. Jan is in the middle, a guest, and neighbor of Judy's.

These girls seem to be having a very serious conversation.

And here is Chas and Crissy before I left the house this AM. The best part was the wind was
forecasted to be at 18 mph by 12 and 20 by 1:00 and it held off until the party was over.
1 comment:
You look super cute, mom!
Happy easter to our Easter Bunny.
Love,
Keri and Jeni
Post a Comment