Well, this is Annie. We were born on the same day in the same town outside of our hometown because WWII had closed the hospital in our town. Here we are vacationing at
Seeley Lake. It is a tradition when I come we walk up to
Morrell Falls. It is a 5 mi round trip hike up. The falls are beautiful but Annie drives you nuts with her singing. It is to drive the grizzles away. One must sing along with her. I, being somewhat of a mountain girl, always considered her a little eccentric, '
cept for one year, someone was either maimed or killed on this particular trail the day after we made our hike. Now we go equipped with bear spray.

Above is Annie and her husband Jack.
Jack, Annie, and Chas along the trail.


This is on their dock at Seeley.


Here we are in years gone past, once more celebrating and playing bridge. Do we look younger?

This is Elk Horn: a favorite spot of our youth. Rae Cille, a friend and classmate, is on the right.

It is hard to imagine they have a superb golf course in Seeley: probably open 3 months in good years.

This is RaeCille and Annie's brother Billy, who always called me "Prayer!"
1 comment:
I love this friendship story. What is this about calling you "prayer"? I've never heard this before.
I love you mom and Annie!
Post a Comment