Wow! I have had the honor of meeting this wonderful man before I left New Mexico. What a kind and gentle soul!
Chris, it is so beautiful to see you taking such good care of your father. My mom and dad have three parents that are still alive and I know how difficult it is from hearing about their experiences. I can tell you love him deeply. I love to be able to share this with my kids. Thank you for posting. -Stacey
2 comments:
Wow! I have had the honor of meeting this wonderful man before I left New Mexico. What a kind and gentle soul!
Chris, it is so beautiful to see you taking such good care of your father. My mom and dad have three parents that are still alive and I know how difficult it is from hearing about their experiences. I can tell you love him deeply. I love to be able to share this with my kids. Thank you for posting.
-Stacey
Nice looking party, Gramps! See you in a couple weeks~
Post a Comment