Thank you for posting!!! I missed your blog.... keep it up!love you.k
Great grandpa looks so sweet holding that little cherub!!Give him a squeeze for me.Keri
Thanks for showing the family pictures. How time changes us all. Love to all.
ohhh -- thank you so much for these great pix ... it's good to meet Mandy & Madison and to say hi to updated pix of Kay, Bob, & Grandpa :)And I'm with Keri, keep up the postin' love!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Thank you for posting!!! I missed your blog.... keep it up!
love you.
k
Great grandpa looks so sweet holding that little cherub!!
Give him a squeeze for me.
Keri
Thanks for showing the family pictures. How time changes us all.
Love to all.
ohhh -- thank you so much for these great pix ... it's good to meet Mandy & Madison and to say hi to updated pix of Kay, Bob, & Grandpa :)
And I'm with Keri, keep up the postin' love!
Post a Comment