Periodically, my dear Charlie seems to feel like he is overwhelmed with honey-do's that causes somewhat of a spat.
All the girls at my health club had their before and after pictures taken and, naturally, I was off in Hawaii , so I took my picture with the timer and thought I looked damn good for 63, that was until my friend returned who was several years older.

Can you imagine my hibiscus bush decided to spurt 3 blooms on the PEO luncheon day today. My little party theme was Snowmen.



I fixed my very best New Mexican Green Chili Ranch Chili but I cannot say it was a success. Kent and Lisa came over this eve to share leftovers.

Ronna presented a "Founder's Day Program".

Gwen and President Cheryl presided over the meeting.
Other officer below are Betty, Darlene and Mildred.
5 comments:
Mom~
the tables were top-notch....just beautiful. BUT, no-where close to how amazingly gorgeous you are! I'm so very proud of you. Hopefully, by my 40's, I'll have more will power to work out and I can only hope to be as healthy as you are someday!
The deer look like Aubrey and I!
kali
Very, very impressive--the hot bod!, the beautiful tables, you name it! Now I can see where Keri gets her fabulous-ness!
I wish I looked half as good as you do and I'm only 38.
i love your dear happy full healthy strong loving fun life!!! oh, and i love you too!!!!!!!!
i just realized that the deer were in a video ... i clicked the arrow and laughed even more!
Kisses, Sherrie
Post a Comment