Thursday, January 1, 2009

2008 New Year's Eve

Dave, Sherrie (my niece), and two kids, Shaun and Trey, are visiting from Denver. What a joy to have them with us. Kent and Lisa stopped by before going to a New Year's Eve Toga Party. Don't they look Greek?


I have special course meal planned for dinner, the boys want to golf, and I hope they include me, and otherwise we will hang and just greet the year, with among other things, black eyed peas. I have been getting up around five so I can build a damn cathedral and just keep having set backs-Pillars of the Earth by Ken Follett.


2 comments:

Keri said...

Kent and Lisa are too cute! I hope they had a blast at their party.

Can't wait to see Dave, Sherri, and the boys. Treat them nice while hitting balls.

After "Pillars" you have another 1000 pages in "World without End".

Sherrie said...

i am absolutely devastated that you did not tell us you would want to golf with us! we all would have had far more fun and enjoyment had you been trapsing the course with us ...

you would have gotten a kick out of my technique as well ~ 2 drives, pick up and carry to green, 2 puts ... four strokes each and every hole!

Love you, love you!