Saturday, January 24, 2009

Albuquerque Visit and Golf Bird

Charlie watched Dad so Crissy could have a couple of wonderful days with her kiddies in Albuquerque. Now Charlie is at the lake with his friend Clayton doing cabin-dos which he hates about as much as honey-dos. We hiked the petroglyphs---which was better than walking the streets. They were pretty sorry ones after being open to the public and abused.




My little girls are growing up. Kali is becoming a young women and I am proud to mention she had straight A's and within the year should be taller than her Mom. Aubrey is also doing great and her school progress over the last year is practically unbelievable. She loves to climb mountains that go straight up.















This is the best January I can remember for fine weather. Usually it is clear and crisp, but this year it is just clear and in the high 60's. It makes for great golf weather. Can you spot the blue heron below? He and about 3 buddies hang out on the course. Yesterday we also saw a owl-hawk or hawk-owl.






This is an owl-hawk. I am not sure if this is what we saw. The girls said it was a cross between and owl and a hawk, but this thing is all owl even though the hawk is in his name.




With the exception of the owl, these pictures are from my blackberry. I am impressed.

1 comment:

Keri said...

I'm impressed with your phone too! Nice pictures! We had so much fun with you. Wanna come back? Tell Charlie and Grandpa hello for us.