Here is Charlie at Valentine's Day. So we went to a Valentine's Day Bridge Party with Valentines and Valentine boxes. Herb Altum won first prize. Here is Charlie with his box.

Lisa hit another milestone. Here she is with Kent at her birthday gathering last night. It was somewhat of a fiascal. The company was great but the food wasn't up to par. I had played bridge everyday this week and was behind the power curve all day even though Charlie was the best help ever.

Doesn't Lisa look so young. I can't believe she is just 10 years younger than I am.

The cake looks pretty good here but. . . . .

Well, my sleepy eye didn't give me away but I was pretty worn out. How do Jimmy and Juanita always look so fresh?

Look at this beautiful couple.
Daddy is really happy today because he gets leftover cake and that kinda apeases my guilt for not setting a place for him at the main table last night.
1 comment:
Happy Birthday, Lisa.
You do look young and beautiful. And the best part is that you are so super sweet and wonderful.
Love you all!
Keri
Post a Comment