Can you see it? It is a 25.5 " Touch-Smart all-in-one wireless, blue ray computer. The web camera and speakers are built in. We can take it to the lake and have blue ray internet through my Blackberry.
What a mess with the Geek Squad! They stood me up four times and then the nicest guy finally arrived on Fridaynight and worked to get everything talking to each other including the fax, Daddy's computer and Chas's. Vista Premium prevented me from installing several programs but he had the know-how.
These are the first three pictures from my new Blackberry. I transferred them directly to my computer without emailing them. I was excited!

We girls were off to The Lodge for lunch and bridge.


Yesterday I tried to create a wine label for Chas's new batch of wine. I do prefer my old photosmart printer and thought I could send my projects to my old computer in Daddy's room but it must not like the projects done with Vista because it won't print them .

What a mess with the Geek Squad! They stood me up four times and then the nicest guy finally arrived on Fridaynight and worked to get everything talking to each other including the fax, Daddy's computer and Chas's. Vista Premium prevented me from installing several programs but he had the know-how.
These are the first three pictures from my new Blackberry. I transferred them directly to my computer without emailing them. I was excited!
We girls were off to The Lodge for lunch and bridge.


Yesterday I tried to create a wine label for Chas's new batch of wine. I do prefer my old photosmart printer and thought I could send my projects to my old computer in Daddy's room but it must not like the projects done with Vista because it won't print them .

Charlie is still going over to Lisa's hot tub everyday to soak his back. We walked 3 miles yesterday and most of last week so his energy is returning but we are still not golfing . He has started Follett's World Without End. I am looking forward to Pillars of the Earth after my chores today.
2 comments:
You go, girl!
Charlie looks so cute in the kitchen! And you, on your way to Cloudcroft! (Did you see Rebecca ~ the ghost that lives there?)
I'm glad you have such sweet friends.
Nice computer....
Has Charlie figured out the blue-tooth?
I LOVE Pillars of the Earth. Now you need to do Pictures of Hollis Woods.....so good! Love you.
Great awesome post! I double everything Keri says!! All the way down to loving Pillars of the Earth :) Big loves from Colorado!
Post a Comment