Not sure, if it is too late, but can't seem to find a way to rotate Chas's picture. He too, spent the day painting,
After his massage at the Elephant Butte Inn, and told not to work, I just hustled myself up to Albuquerque for a visit with my kids.

After a trip to Walmart, Keri dressed them in matching shirts. Maybe they will last till Hawaii.

Here is Keri ready for their night at the Rio Rancho Mayor's Ball.

Here is Aubrey with a picture of her family. No Grandma, but a picture of Jeni and Perla, and no Amber or Star, but, thank God, Mamma, Pappa, Kali, and Aubrey.
The most exciting part of my trip to Albuquerque was Kali's practice presentation of the Hindu God named after her, Kali. She was the supreme wisdom goddess, and wavered Shiva, a supreme god of 5 primary Hindu gods. Druga would get angry and Kali would pop out of his forehead---big, black, powerful and full of energy. She would have a garland of human skulls around her neck. She could dance people to life or death. She would have a human head on her staff. Shoot! I didn't even know the Hindu's had gods of mythology. It certainly developed my curosity of that period of history.




3 comments:
I LOVE your hair in the last picture! You don't have to tell everybody that I shop at Walmart....but since you spilled the beans, you could mention that the striped shirts where only $1 each! I loved our quick little visit. Kali gives her presentation to the class tomorrow. She also did a clay sculpture of KALI (with a garland of human skulls)!
there is no disaronno left :(
You are officially tagged. See my blog for details.
Post a Comment