Sunday, November 2, 2008

Daddy is 95!







Bobby sent a Crazy Horse coffee-Kona shirt. Is it ever neat! Maybe I can get a picture of him today with it on. We were going to the Lodge for Chateaubriand but it was Mystery Night and the main dining room was full so we opted for rib steaks and jalapeno beans. We had a good, good time!











































3 comments:

Keri said...

Happy, Happy Birthday Grandpa Mac! You are such a cutie-pa tu ti! We love you.
And so very handsome in your new shirt.

Anonymous said...

Happy b-day great grandpa Mac, I hope it was alot of fun, your new shirt is pretty cool! Have the greatest wishes with you, and lots of love,
I love you,
kali

"good post grandma!"

Sherrie said...

awesome pictures, awesome aunt, awesome grandpa!

happy birthday grandpa!!

cris & charlie, thanks for all the stuff you do to make life so special :) you really are da best :)