Saturday, August 16, 2008
Alaska Border
Hey, can you imagine we are sitting here next to the tent in an RV Park about a mile from the Canadian Border. We were going to stop several hours ago but it was raining so hard we just pushed on. Now it is pleasant, especially since I could find the citronella candles. I am sad to leave Alaska but mostly because we have annual fishing licenses and I did not do enough stream fishing. It would be interesting to know how many streams fish do not inhabit because they are fed by, and full of silt, from glaciers. Alaska is expensive; normal hotel/motel rooms are $189. If you plan ahead you can get quality rooms for this price and some perks, but if you are flying by the seat of your pants, you pay, and get Motel 8 or 6 quality which we did more than once. Tomorrow we will be in Whitehorse and the weather looks a little bit promising. Love to you all. Crissy and Charlie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I can't wait till you get home!!! Please hurry. I miss you so much.
Post a Comment