Here goes for the third try for posting the words with the pictures. I am getting distressed so you my not get an
itinerary with the pictures. The reflection pictures at the end are the ones I took first. They are the best reflection pictures I have to date. The three hour driving loop ended up taking all day because we took 2 hikes. The first hike we gained 1000 ft in the first km and then decided, do to tree trunks, path, ravines, etc., it was not wise to go on. The second was easy, to what they
referred to as a lake, but this time of year, a pond. Charlie was singing boyhood songs on this one!
Everything is messed up, everything is out of order, but it was a beautiful day with beautiful sights. One mushroom reminded me of the curly red snow mushroom we ate at Brush Creek, WY . The other resembles a
portabella: if we had only known, we would have been able to fill up our freezer. Hope you enjoy.!


2 comments:
SUPERB!!
I love the reflection pictures. Good job.
I miss you. Come home soon.
Post a Comment