It was originally a train depot for the mining that was occurring in this area.












Can you see Charlie in the "YMCA" position up on top? Oh, ya, here he is plum tuckered out from doing the tourist thing.







My poor little girls, Keri, Jeni, Kali and Aubrey and maybe even their off spring are going to have to stay in shape because I have all of these places I want them to go with the excuse of spreading my ashes. Hopefully, they will have great fun camping out as I have and hopefully these places will be as beautiful as I have seen them in my life; with that in mind, and maybe over the next 50 years, you can get this job accomplished:
East side of Upper Falls at Yellowstone Park
Ridgeline Hike on top of Going to the Sun Highway at Glacier Park
On top of the Dome at Yosemite
New addition: Athabasca Falls at Jasper National Park
Chit zen Itza on the Yucatan Peninsula
Small community with the great water system on the hike (Jeni knows) to Machu Picchui, Peru
Well, here we are in Canmore, Alberta in our timeshare. It is absolutely so scenic. The timeshare itself isn't just superb but the environment could not be bested. It was also nice to have sun today and tomorrow too. What wonder! Tomorrow we will hike several times along the Kananaskis Drive near where the Olympics were held years ago.



2 comments:
ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!
love you, mom.
quit sight-seeing and just come home already.
Post a Comment